Wednesday, August 19, 2009


My favorite food is grilled fish. Grilled fish being grilled, has only a slight hint of “fishy taste” or even none which makes it more suitable for those who does not like fish because of the smell and taste. Grilled fish are nice as the texture of the fish flesh is especially smooth and tasty not to mention it being succulent!

The sauce on the fish is also very important as it has to be just nice for the eater in this case me. I like the sauce being spicy mildly as the sauce furthers bring out the aroma of the fish. The sauce enhances the flavour and the texture as well, the texture becomes smoother and more delicious, and the aroma causes many to mouth-water as it is just irresistible.

I feel that grilled fish is healthier as compared to many’s favorite fried fish as it is least oily and the true flavour of the fish is lost to the oil. As excess oil drip of the foil but the essence of the fish is still concealed within the foil pocket.

I would rate it four over a total of five points as it is my favourite and I am still looking for a full marks food rating.

No comments: